Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome to our new site

Hello World,
Well mom has finally done it.  She made the switch from my website http://www.chasepowell.com/ to our new and improved site!  I will still be updating the blog via mom, but now I have a copilot.  Grace will be putting her two cents in too.  Good luck mom.  So in between changing diapers and bottle feedings, mom will be snapping pictures to keep our family and friends updated as to what is happening in our lives. 

The old site will still be up and running for you all that want to take a look back at the last two years, but all new posts will be here.

For those of you new to our family.   My name is Chase and I have a little sister name Grace.  This is our family website, we will be updating here and there with new exciting adventures we discover.  Please come back and visit as often as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment