Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Right to Grandma and Grandpa's house!  He came on by to say hello and we all let him know that we have been very good boys and girls. 

Well Grace didn't really want to say anything to him, she wasn't too happy to see him.  I don't know why, he is so nice and seems familiar to me... hmm can't quiet figure it out but he reminds me of..... oh wait I need to tell him what I want for Christmas. 


After getting our list Santa had to go on to see some other boys and girls, Mya and Kai ran to the front to see if they could see his reindeer.  But before Santa left I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus!   She must be thanking Santa for her new hairdo she debut that weekend! 



After Santa took off we went back home and made some Christmas Ornaments.  Chase thought the googley eye looked better on his nose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment