Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pinkeye Christmas

Jeez wouldn't you know it when mommy wanted to take our family portrait I would wake up with PINKEYE!  Yes I am only 6 months but this is my 3 case of PINKEYE.  I don't think Chase has ever had pinkeye.  Oh well Chase made sure to Ham it up on the photos so no one would notice my itchy little eye. 

A few days later I was feeling much better and I let mommy take some sleigh pictures of me.  I told Chase and the dogs they should be my reindeers but they wouldn't sit still long enough for mom to snap the picture.  Maybe next year we can convince them. 







So Chase tells me that mom has been holding on to this snowman costume for about 2 years, he claims it is a rite of passage to have to put it on for pictures.  So I humored mommy and let her take one photo of me in it.  Here is Chase 2 years before in it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment