Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Grace

Wow I am now Three and I am a Big Girl.  

 I was lucky enough to have 2 parties again this year.  I had a Dora party at my preschool and since it is summer time, Kai and Mya were there to help Chase sing. 



Then on my actual birthday I had a Bubble Guppy party.  It was suppose to be a swim party, but the weather had other ideas.  No rain could ruin my birthday party, we played pin the tail on a Molly and Gil (my favorite Bubble Guppies)  Some of us were better than others, I think they could see underneath the mask. 

Poor Kai, Mom saw a chance to give him some sugar and he didn't see it coming. 





I have been singing "Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Gracie, Happy Birthday to Me" for a week and now it is finally time. 

All right here I go, make a wish, and take a deep breath......whooosh  I did it, I did it... Yay!

  

We ate Bubble Guppy cakepops and just had the best time. 

And at the end of the party we all became Bubble Guppies



Thank you to all who came and those who couldn't.  I love you all and had a wonderful 3rd Birthday.  Looking forward to many more. 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you purchase the pin the tail on Gil and Molly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the image off Nick Jr.com and had it printed at Fed Ex.

    ReplyDelete