Friday, June 1, 2012

Line Up.... Line Up...Everbody Line Up

It's Time for Grace's 3rd Birthday...

My favorite show is Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr.  I have become a couch potato when it is on, and if it isn't on I insist, no demand, that Bubble Guppies must be playing at all times.

So naturally what else would I want to become for my birthday....

Introducing the newest member to the Bubble Guppies.....

Bubble Guppy Grace!

For those of you not familiar with Bubble Guppies let me explain. 

They are a group of Boy and Girl guppies who attend school with their teacher Mr. Grouper.  They get to go on all sorts of adventures learning about cool stuff along the way. 
Here are some of my new friends.








 






 


 
And of course it wouldn't be time to take pictures unless I stuck my finger in my nose at least once.  Mom says I will never grow out of this habit, I think she might be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment