Monday, February 1, 2010

My first School Portraits

I am lucky enough to have a mommy who like to take pictures and she has all the stuff to take my school photos at home.


I am a ham and love my photo to be taken.  I often pose and say cheeeese for that special moment.  

Today I am modeling my new school clothes and backpack.  Elmo backpack Rocks!   And I must say I am looking handsome.  All the ladies at school are totally digging the Elmo backpack too.


In true toddler style, my playful side had to come out.  At some point the posing and smiles give way to my true nature of playful and goofy. 
During this time I had smashed my poor little finger in the sliding glass door.  It left a nasty finger nail for months.   I made sure I told everyone I had a boo boo and made this pouty face each time.  Mom finally got to catch my bottom lip pout during the photoshoot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment